We thank you for visiting our website, and we hope you will find it to be a valuable source of information.
Please use the menu above and Quick Links to the right to find out more about Dr.Mary Barber, Nurse Practitioner Mary Jane Oates, Physician Assistant Theresa Saleh, our offices, or about skin cancer in general, as well as the various treatments.
To better serve our Village residents, we opened a new and expanded office in Stonecrest Medical and Professional Office Complex. Addresses, maps and directions are available here.
New Patient Forms
We now offer two options for our new patients to fill out their new patient information.
- Online: You can now fill out your new patient information online. Please, see the link for Online Forms. When coming for a skin exam please do not wear makeup. IF YOU HAVE A SURGICAL APPOINTMENT, PLEASE READ SURGERY INSTRUCTIONS (#5).
- Print: Or, if you prefer you can print and fill out the new patient forms (#1-#4) before your appointment. When coming for a skin exam please do not wear makeup. Please read the surgery instructions (#5).
- New Patient Health Information (PDF)
- Patient Information (PDF)
- HIPAA Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices (review HIPAA Privacy Practices here)
- Lifetime authorization form
- Surgery Instructions
Note: To view the above PDF forms you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.